The D line is characterized by simple, clean lines and high-quality workmanship. With the plain text display and ergonomically optimized switch, operation is easy and intuitive. Programming and maintenance are also self-explanatory. Thanks to some innovative technologies, the machine prepares coffee classics to professional barista standard in a few simple steps.
Use & Care
- Functionality meets luxury. Ultra-quick and self-explanatory, the D6 creates the perfect coffee in no time thanks to an intuitive plain text display and the Easy Cappuccino system with rotary switch. The D6 is a reinterpretation of classic design with sophisticated details. The technically and ergonomically optimized easy cappuccino system tops off specialty coffees with milk like cappuccino with temptingly fine, light-as-air milk foam.
- Supreme coffee quality. A series of advanced innovations result in six specialty coffees prepared to professional barista standard. The Aroma G2 grinder features a perfected cutting angle and preserves the full aroma of the beans when freshly grinding them to the ideal fineness. The Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P) optimizes the extraction time to bring out the full bouquet of the coffee aromas.
- Simple frontal operating concept. Thanks to the plain text display and ergonomically optimized rotary switch, the machine is easy and intuitive to operate. With the optional smart connect, it can even be operated with a smartphone or tablet.
- Intelligent Water System (I.W.S.) for automatic filter detection. CLARIS water filters supply perfect water quality for the best possible flavour. They also protect the coffee machine against limescale and remove substances that could impair flavour and aroma (such as heavy metals or chlorine) from the water. To make maximum use of the filter and its capacity, JURA developed the Intelligent Water System (I.W.S.). The filter cartridge and coffee machine are wirelessly linked by RFID technology. The filter is detected automatically. Using the filter has never been easier or more reliable.
- Product #: 15215
- Prepare the following: 1 espresso, 2 espressi, 1 coffee, 2 coffees, 1 cappuccino, 1 portion of milk foam, hot water
- Hot water function: 2 levels
- Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P)
- Variable brewing chamber
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S.)
- I.W.S. with filter cartridge - CLARIS Smart filter
- Display: Plain text
- Water tank size: 1.9 L
- Height adjustable spouts: 6.4 - 11 cm
- Grinder: Aroma G2
- Number of grinders: 1
- Grinder by-pass
- Fresh bean capacity: 200
- Coffee grounds container: 16 servings max capacity
- Pump: 15 bar
- Number of thermoblocks: 1
- Dimensions: 28 cm W x 34.5 cm H x 41 cm D
- Power: 120 V~,1450 W
- Jura Fine Foam Technology
- Connector system
- Monitored drip tray
- Programmable amount of water
- Amount of water can be adjusted for each preparation
- Programmable coffee strength in levels: 4
- Coffee strength can be adjusted for each preparation
- Hot water temperature can be programmed in levels: 2
- Brewing temperature can be programmed in levels: 2
- Energy Save Mode (E.S.M.)
- Programmable switch-off time
- Power switch: Zero-energy switch
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling programme
- Integrated milk system cleaning programme
- Automatic milk rinse
- Adjustable water hardness
- JURA hygiene: TV-certified
- Cappuccino frother: Fine foam frother
2 year parts and labour warranty through Faema, Canada.
For assistance with your warranty, please call Faema Canada at (905) 501-8600.
For full details on how to clean and maintain the machine, please refer to your machine's user manual.
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Jura Descaling Tablets.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week
Click Here for the Jura CLARIS Smart Water Filter Cartridge for use in this machine.
Excellent machine. Great tasting coffee and easy to clean.