We are consumers just like you and value privacy first and foremost. All information that is provided by all of our customers is treated with the strictest of confidence at all times. This site has been built with Shopify, and Shopify complies with the highest level of Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards. We never use your provided email addresses unless you choose to sign up for our newsletter.
Using Information About You
We collect and use personal information including; name, address, telephone number and email address in order to:
- Respond to queries or requests submitted by you.
- Process orders or applications submitted by you.
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us.
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any products or services supplied to you.
- Better tailor and improve the features of products and services.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. To guard your information delivered to us electronically, our web sites use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL encrypts your credit card number, name and address so only we are able to decode your information. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your contact information, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our web site, and you do so at your own risk.
Links To Third Party Websites
Effective Date: March 23, 2015