The GIGA W3 Professional introduces state-of-the-art coffee technology to the workplace. Elegant and professional, the automatic coffee machine provides everything that counts in a modern working environment for customers, visitors and employees. As well as superlative performance, it offers convenience, simple and intuitive operation, and easy refilling thanks to the large 169 ounce water tank, 35.3 ounce bean container and aroma preservation cover. With its bold, espressive design, elegant materials and precision craftsmanship, the GIGA W3 is a statement of good taste that looks good in any setting. The integrated rinsing and cleaning programs can be started at the touch of a button, minimizing the effort involved in day-to-day machine maintenance. You cant fail to fall in love with the GIGA W3: it will soon be the most popular colleague in the coffee lounge!
Use & Care
- The ingenious, self-explanatory operating concept includes a ball bearing-mounted Rotary Switch and TFT display for maximum speed and efficiency. 31 individually programmable specialty coffees and another 12 barista recipes can be prepared by touching a single button. The standard screen can be customized to the occasion or user, as can the names of the individual specialties.
- A key feature of the GIGA technology is the adjustable air intake, electronically controlled by a geared stepper motor, to heat and froth the milk. When you make a latte macchiato, the machine automatically dispenses hot milk into the glasses, followed immediately by milk foam and finally coffee. The GIGA W3 is also capable of producing the internationally popular flat white.
- As well as being easy to operate and program, the machine is designed to be very easy to care for. The integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling programs reduce the effort involved to a minimum and guarantee TUV-certified hygiene.
- With accessories such as cup warmers and milk coolers, it is possible to design an optimum complete coffee solution for any requirement.
- Variable brewing chamber: 5 - 16 g
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S)
- Energy Save Mode (E.S.M)
- High-performance pump, 15 bar
- Thermoblock heating system - 2
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling program
- Adjustable water hardness
- One or two cups of espresso in one brewing operation
- Zero-Energy switch or power switch: classic
- Settings to make the following drinks: 2 latte macchiati,1 latte macchiato, 2 cappuccini, 1 cappuccino, 2 coffees, 1 coffee, 2 espressi macchiati, 1 espresso macchiato, 2 espressi, 1 espresso, 2 ristretti, 1 ristretto, pot of coffee, milk, 1 flat white, 2 flat whites
- Brew a pot of coffee in 2 mins and 33 seconds
- Jura fine foam technology
- Electronically adjustable ceramic disc grinder
- Programmable amount of water
- Programmable coffee strength, hot water temperature and brewing temperature in levels
- Programmable switch on and off time
- Switch on and switch off times can be specified for each day of the week
- Integrated milk system rinsing and cleaning programme
- TFT colour display
- Width and height adjustable dual spout
- Height adjustable hot water spout
- 5 L water tank capacity
- 1 bean container (1000g bean capacity)
- Voltage: 120~ V, Power: 1250 W, Frequency: 60 hz
- Dimensions: 37 cm W x 55 cm H x 49.7 cm D
1 year limited product warranty from Jura. For warranty questions and claims, call the Jura Service Centre: 1-855-544-8600. Click Here for more information on Jura warranty coverage.
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Jura Descaling Tablets.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week
Click Here for the Jura CLARIS Pro Blue Water Filter Cartridge for use in this machine.