This brewer is for you if you love classic quick brew technology. Time. Temperature. Turbulence. The 3 Ts needed for flavourful coffee.
- BUNN Brews Differently - The Bunn Speed Brew uses an internal commercial grade stainless steel hot water tank that keeps 70oz of water always hot so you can quickly brew at the flip of a lid.
- Classic Speed Brew look with a stainless-steel faceplate and white finish
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
- Exclusive Drip Free Carafe delivers the cleanest pour on the market with a proprietary lid and spout design that arcs the coffee into the cup and wicks the rest back into the carafe.
- Switch Activated warmer plate keeps your coffee at optimal serving temperature
- Fastest 10-Cup home coffee maker - Our technology allows our coffee maker to brew a full carafe of coffee in 4 minutes, half the time of typical coffee makers.
- Café taste at home - Commercial style multi-stream sprayhead evenly showers hot water over the coffee grounds to maximize the flavor of your coffee similar to your favorite café.
- Brew a travel mug or a carafe - Brews 20oz to fill a travel mug in 2 minutes, or a full 50oz carafe in 4 minutes.
- Taller Funnel - Our funnel is engineered to accommodate BUNN filters which are ¼” taller than other filters. This unique design allows for the quick flow of water and prevents overflow of coffee grounds.
Click Here for paper coffee filters for use in this brewer.
- Product #: 38300.0060
- Carafe Capacity: 10 cup (50 oz) batch
- Water Reservoir Capacity: 70 oz
- Colour: white
- Brew method: Multi-cup
- Batch Size: 10 cup
- Brew time: 3 - 4 minutes
- Carafe Type: Glass Carafe
- Dimensions: 13.8 D x 7.1 W x 14.3 H
- For household use only.
Use & Care
For detailed use and care information, view the Use and Care Guide. Wash brew funnel and glass carafe after each use. If you have a dishwasher, go that route.
Important: Separate lid from carafe to place in the dishwasher, using top shelf only for both glass and lid. If you go the wash-by-hand route, use a mild, non abrasive dish soap. Be sure to use the edge of sponge or corner of dish towel to clean every nook.
Deep clean your coffee maker at least every 3 months by using a descaling solution. This may have to be done more frequently, depending on the mineral content in your water.