The Stilosa Espresso Machine by DeLonghi is an elegantly designed espresso machine that elevates your espresso experience at home.
Our manual machine is designed to provide an easy brewing experience of authentic specialty drinks: latte, cappuccino and espresso. The 15 bar pump pressure and durable stainless steel boiler ensure perfect extraction of espresso. For latte, cappuccino and flat white experience the ease and consistent results with our manual milk frother.
Stilosa's contemporary, refined design and stainless steel elements make this the perfect addition to your kitchen countertop, without taking up too much space. Simple cleaning and maintenance makes your espresso experience hassle-free. Your at home espresso journey starts now with Stilosa.
Contemporary & compact design. The perfect addition to your modern kitchen countertop, without taking up too much space, plus it's easy to clean.
Stainless Steel Boiler. Robust design, durable construction of this boiler is engineered to the last long and work for years with consistent performance.
Two level cup holder. Allows you to use a variety of cup sizes so you can have as much or as little espresso as you'd like.
Manual milk frother. Texture your milk with ease to create an authentic cappuccino, latte or flat white.
- Model #: EC260BK
- Included in the box: 1 cup & ESE coffee pod filter, 2 cup filter, measuring spoon & tamper.
- Compatible with ESE pods and ground coffee
- Coffee Tamper: Accessory
- Weight: 9.48" lbs
- Rated voltage / Frequency (V~Hz): 120
- Input Power (W): 1100
- Cup Warmer: Passive
- Hot Milk
- Auto Shut-off
- 1 & 2 cups filters included
- Cup holder
- External dimensions: 10.5" L x 8.07" W x 11.22" H
- Finishing: Stainless steel
- Pump Pressure (Bar): 15
- Removable drip tray
- Removable water reservoir
- Water level indicator
- Water tank capacity: 33.8 fl oz
- Body material: Plastic
- Number of filters: 2
- Made in China
2 year warranty from DeLonghi.
Use & Care
For detailed care and maintenance, please see your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2 - 3 months. We recommend using DeLonghi EcoDecalk.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week.