Breville Barista Pro Espresso Machine, Sea Salt #BES878SST
Regular price $1,199.99
Unit price per
Barista-quality performance with a new intuitive interface that provides all the information you need to create cafe quality coffee at home. The built-in grinder delivers the right amount of ground coffee on demand, for full flavour. With a 3 second heat up time and precise espresso extraction, you go from bean to cup, faster than ever before.
- Intuitive Interface. LCD display with grinding and extracting progress animations. The screen provides you all the precise information you need to make coffee exactly the way you like it, every time.
- Faster Heat Up Time. Innovative ThermoJet heating system achieves the optimum extraction temperature in 3 seconds with instantaneous transition from espresso to steam. Ready to make your best coffee without the wait.
- Integrated Conical Burr Grinder. With a single touch, the integrated conical burr grinder with dose control delivers the right amount of coffee on demand, for maximum flavour. Adjustable grind size and dose.
- 19 - 22 grams dose for full flavour. Achieve a consistent and balanced espresso using the right amount of ground coffee. The 54mm porta-ports-filter with 19 - 22 grams is the key for full flavour and caf quality coffee.
- Precise espresso extraction. Digital Temperature Control (PID) delivers water at the right temperature +/- 2c, ensuring optimal espresso extraction. Low pressure pre-infusion gradually increases pressure at the start and helps ensure all the flavours are drawn out evenly during the extraction for a balanced tasting cup.
- Microfoam milk texturing. The powerful steam wand performs at the level that allows you to hand texture micro-foam milk that enhances flavour and enables creation of latte art.
|Included in the Box||Single & Dual Wall (1 & 2 Cup), Filter Baskets, the Razor Precision Dose Trimming Tool, 480 ml stainless steel milk jug, cleaning kit, water filter, 54 mm portafilter|
|Milk Option||Manual Steam Wand|
|Grinder||Integrated Conical Burr Grinder|
|Heating System||ThermoJet Heating System|
|Water Filter Compatibility||Breville Charcoal Water Filter|
|Water Tank Capacity||67 fl.oz.|
|Pump Pressure||9 bars|
|User Interface||Dial & buttons, LCD display|
|Beverage Varieties||Double & Single Espresso, Hot Milk, Hot Water|
|Other Settings||Adjustable grind control, intuitive LCD interface, 1 & 2 cup volumetric control.|
|Temperature Settings||PID temperature control for optimal brewing temperature|
|Heat Up Time||3 seconds|
|Grinder Settings||Stepless, adjustable grind amount via dial|
|Coffee Grinds Hopper Capacity||225 g|
|Coffee Grounds Container Capacity||N/A|
|Coffee Powder Option||No|
|E.S.E. Pod Compatibility||No|
|Milk Double Cup||No|
|Removable Brew Group||No|
|Removable Drip Tray||Yes|
|Cleaning Routine||Descale, flush process|
|Auto Off||No, machine will go into stand-by mode|
35.4 W x 41 D x 40.6 H cm
|Power / Voltage||1680 W / 120 V|
|Materials||Brushed stainless steel|
|Country of Origin||China|
Use & Care
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Breville The Descaler.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week
Click Here for the Breville Charcoal Water Filter for use in this machine.
2 year warranty from Breville.
For warranty questions & claims, call Breville at 1-855-683-3535 or visit the Breville Website for Breville Support.
For faster service when you call, please have the following readily available: Provide the product model number (listed above) and the batch code (this is a 3 to 4 digit number). These numbers are usually located on the back or underside of the product, either on a sticker or an imprinted graphic.
Have an original or a copy of the sales receipt.
Shipping + Orders
|Available to our store customers! Free In-Store and/or Curbside Pickup. Just select the In-Store Pickup Ancaster or Burlington shipping options during checkout to collect your online order at the store. For more info, see our full In-Store Pickup Policy.|
Canada Shipping Rates
Our standard shipping rate for orders under $69 is a flat rate of $12.97. Orders over $69 receive free standard shipping.
|AVAILABLE SHIPPING RATES|
|Free Shipping Over $69||FREE|
|In-Store / Curbside Pickup Ancaster*||FREE|
|In-Store / Curbside Pickup Burlington*||FREE|
|Local Same Day Delivery (Mon - Fri)**||$9.99 (orders over $69)|
|Local Same Day Delivery (Mon - Fri)**||$14.98 (orders under $69)|
*In-store / curbside pickup options are visible to postal codes located in our retail store areas only.
**Local Same Day Delivery is visible to select postal codes in select delivery areas only. Orders placed after 11 am will ship the next day.
We currently ship within Canada only. Some surcharges may apply for addresses in remote locations. Please see our Shipping & Orders page for our full shipping policy.
Still have questions?
For additional shipping information & our return policy, check out our Shipping Policy and our Return Policy pages.
If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 1-800-263-3890. We will be happy to help!
Love tin thanks!
Love it. Make tasty expresso
I Really like the machine, but I had difficulty dialing the machine in to give a consistent shot.
User friendly, stylish, great results and really fast. The delivery was really quick too!
We love this machine!
This machine is awesome! It was quite simple to setup/use especially watching youtube demos on how to set it up. The coffee tasted incredible and I love the ability to create awesome foam and nice warm milk to make a delicious drink! This store is quite nice to visit as well and the sales reps are super pleasant and helpful! They have every kind of syrup and topping you could ever want also! Hidden GEM!