A unique coffee and espresso brewer that makes lower acidity coffee with rich flavour and without the bitterness. Because of its design capabilities, the AeroPress uses a lower water temperature and shorter brew time to produce coffee with lower acidity than conventional brewers, and without the bitterness. The AeroPress features a micro-filter to deliver grit-free coffee that you can even store as concentrate.
- Includes chamber, plunger with rubber seal, filter cap, scoop, stirring paddle, funnel, 350 micro-filters and filter holder.
- Brews a mug of American coffee or 13 shots of espresso in about a minute.
- Simply add hot water, stir and press for 2040 seconds.
- Total immersion brewing results in uniform extraction and richer, fuller coffee flavour.
- Micro-filter removes grit from coffee, yielding a clean cup.
- BPA free plastic construction.
- Dimensions: 4.8" x 4.5" x 11.8"
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA.
One of the best coffee makers
This might be the easiest way to make the best cup of coffee (Chemex is a strong runner-up). Brewing and cleanup is super easy and delivers an amazing cup of coffee every time (only takes 2 minutes from beginning to end). The compact size is a bonus â I can brew coffee virtually anywhere with a hot water source; home, office, camping, and cottage.
Best Cup of Coffee You Will Ever Make
After reading about the Aeropress in different blogs and websites I finally decided to take the leap and purchase one for myself. I am so glad I did. The Aeropress makes the best cup of coffee you will ever have. It is simple to use, a breeze to clean and easy to store. It is light and compact so you can throw it in a backpack or suitcase for traveling. I plan on bringing mine with me to Algonquin and Costa Rica this year. A little tip, search Aeropress in Youtube, you will find different brewing techniques (my favourite is the upside down technique) as well as videos on the yearly Aeropress Brewing Championship.