Aeropress Go Travel Coffee Press
Unit price per
only 0 left in stock
The Aeropress Go Travel Coffee Maker is engineered to fuel an active lifestyle. It gives coffee lovers everything they need to conveniently brew superb coffee anywhere they want. Like the original AeroPress, the AeroPress Go brews American, espresso and cold brew style coffee that can be enjoyed as is or used in a wide range of energizing and refreshing drinks.
This Aeropress is the new portable version of the world famous AeroPress coffee maker that has millions of enthusiastic users worldwide. It is engineered so that the AeroPress and all of its accessories (scoop, filter holder, filters and stirrer) fit inside its own 15 oz (444 ml) mug for traveling.
Click Here for available Aeropress filters for use in this brewer.
- Enjoy 1-3 cups of coffee, espresso, or cold brew in about a minute
- Smoother, richer flavour without bitterness
- Durable, portable and light
- Delicious coffee anywhere: Optimized for traveling, camping, boating or just at work
- Simple: Smart design is easy to use and clean up takes seconds
- Good to Go: Engineered to be the perfect traveler, it is compact, light weight and durable
- Superb Taste: Free yourself from hotel coffee
- Cleanup takes seconds
- Includes: Mug with lid, 350 micro-filters in a storage carton, filter cap, filter holder, stirrer and scoop.
- Brewing Capacity: 8 oz (237 ml) coffee or 1 to 3 shots of espresso
- Dimensions (Chamber and Plunger together): 4.6 x 3.6 x 3.6
- Weight: 11.5 oz (326 g)
- Scoop capacity: 14 g per scoop
- Filter Holder Capacity: holds 20
- BPA free, food safe materials
- Made in the USA
Shipping + Orders
|Available to our store customers! Free In-Store and/or Curbside Pickup. Just select the In-Store Pickup Ancaster or Burlington shipping options during checkout to collect your online order at the store. For more info, see our full In-Store Pickup Policy.|
Canada Shipping Rates
Our standard shipping rate for orders under $69 is a flat rate of $12.97. Orders over $69 receive free standard shipping.
|AVAILABLE SHIPPING RATES|
|Free Shipping Over $69||FREE|
|In-Store / Curbside Pickup Ancaster*||FREE|
|In-Store / Curbside Pickup Burlington*||FREE|
|Local Same Day Delivery (Mon - Fri)**||$9.99 (orders over $69)|
|Local Same Day Delivery (Mon - Fri)**||$14.98 (orders under $69)|
*In-store / curbside pickup options are visible to postal codes located in our retail store areas only.
**Local Same Day Delivery is visible to select postal codes in select delivery areas only. Orders placed after 11 am will ship the next day.
We currently ship within Canada only. Some surcharges may apply for addresses in remote locations. Please see our Shipping & Orders page for our full shipping policy.
Still have questions?
For additional shipping information & our return policy, check out our Shipping Policy and our Return Policy pages.
If you have any other questions, please email email@example.com or call us toll free at 1-800-263-3890. We will be happy to help!
Aero-press Coffee press
It is going to take some practice to find the right coffee and quantity. This press is going to work well for me. I travel to the U.S. next month and will allow me to avoid Starbucks, which can be out of the way and they are opposing the unionization of their workforce. I am voting with my feet!
Good cup of coffee
Bought this for my husband when he travels as he can only drink decaf. Brews a good cup of coffee. Its great so long as you are somewhere that you can get hot water for hot coffee. Would be great as a cold brew for sure
This is one of the best coffee investments i’ve ever made!
Great coffee wherever you are!
Originally bought as a gift... after watching some YouTube reviews, decided to keep this one for myself! Looks like I have to order another!!