At the heart of this machine is its dual boiler heating system. The boiler, for the espresso shot, is PID temperature controlled, while a separate steam boiler offers instant and powerful steam on demand. So you can extract your shot at the right temperature, delivering optimal flavour, while simultaneously steaming your milk to cafe quality.
THE BARISTAS CHOICE. The Pros have spoken. When asked about the Dual Boiler, Australian Barista Champion Craig Simon deemed it Ridiculously good. 24.5 out of 25.
PRECISE AND REPEATABLE EXTRACTION. Dual stainless steel boilers and heated group head controlled by digital temperature control (PID) brings water to precisely the right temperature (+/- 2_F) to extract maximum flavor potential, shot after shot.
MICRO-FOAM MILK TEXTURING. Steam wand, powered by a dedicated boiler, delivers micro-foam texture of commercial machines that enhances flavor and is essential for creating latte art.
LCD DISPLAY. Allows easy programming and has a shot clock for timing the extraction.
FLEXIBLE SHOT CONTROL. Choose between one shot, two shots or manual control over how much espresso ends up in your cup for the perfect dose every time.
- Model #: BES920XL
- Included accessories: 58 mm razor dosing tool, 58 mm stainless steel portafilter, 1 cup and 2 cup single and dual wall filter baskets, integrated tamper, 16 oz. stainless steel milk jug, cleaning kit, water hardness test strip, water filter holder and water filter
- 15 bar Italian pump
- Water tank capacity: 84 oz.
- Dual Boiler Heating System
- No on board grinder
- Backlit LCD
- Integrated & removable 58 mm tamper
- Heated 58 mm group head with embedded element
- 58 mm full stainless steel portafilter
- Heated cup warming tray
- Dedicated hot water outlet for Americanos and pre-heating cups
- 360 swivel action steam wand, with 3 hole tip for a silkier texture
- Materials: Brushed stainless steel exterior, stainless steel dual boiler
- Dimensions: 14.7 W x 14.8 D x 14.7 H
- Over pressure valve to limit the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, preventing bitter flavours in the shot
- Power: 1700 W
- Pre Infusion function: Gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction
- Settings: Manual or automatic, single & double shot, personalized temperature
- Timer: Espresso shot clock displays shot duration as a guide to extraction consistency
- Triple heat system
- Voltage: 110 - 120 V
- Made in China.
Use & Care
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Breville The Descaler.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week
Click Here for the Breville Charcoal Water Filter for use in this machine.
2 year repair warranty through Breville. For warranty questions & claims, call Breville at 1-855-683-3535. For faster service when you call, please have the following readily available: Provide the product model number (listed in specifications) and the batch code (this is a 3 to 4 digit number). These numbers are usually located on the back or underside of the product, either on a sticker or an imprinted graphic. Have an original or a copy of the sales receipt.