The Stilosa Espresso Machine by DeLonghi is an elegantly designed espresso machine that elevates your espresso experience at home.
Our manual machine is designed to provide an easy brewing experience of authentic specialty drinks: latte, cappuccino and espresso. The 15 bar pump pressure and durable stainless steel boiler ensure perfect extraction of espresso. For latte, cappuccino and flat white experience the ease and consistent results with our manual milk frother.
Stilosa's contemporary, refined design and stainless steel elements make this the perfect addition to your kitchen countertop, without taking up too much space. Simple cleaning and maintenance makes your espresso experience hassle-free. Your at home espresso journey starts now with Stilosa.
Contemporary & compact design. The perfect addition to your modern kitchen countertop, without taking up too much space, plus it's easy to clean.
Stainless Steel Boiler. Robust design, durable construction of this boiler is engineered to the last long and work for years with consistent performance.
Two Level Cup Holder. Allows you to use a variety of cup sizes so you can have as much or as little espresso as you'd like.
Manual Milk Frother. Texture your milk with ease to create an authentic cappuccino, latte or flat white.
- Model #: EC260BK
- Included in the box: 1 cup & ESE coffee pod filter, 2 cup filter, measuring spoon & tamper.
- Compatible with ESE pods and ground coffee
- Coffee Tamper: Accessory
- Weight: 9.48" lbs
- Rated voltage / Frequency (V~Hz): 120
- Input Power (W): 1100
- Cup Warmer: Passive
- Hot Milk
- Auto Shut-off
- 1 & 2 cups filters included
- Cup holder
- External dimensions: 10.5" L x 8.07" W x 11.22" H
- Finishing: Stainless steel
- Pump Pressure (Bar): 15
- Removable drip tray
- Removable water reservoir
- Water level indicator
- Water tank capacity: 33.8 fl oz
- Body material: Plastic
- Number of filters: 2
- Made in China
Use & Care
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. To download your machine's user manual click here. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale when the machine prompts you, approximately every 3-6 months. We recommend using DeLonghi EcoDecalk.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days.
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth.
- Remove coffee oil build up in your portafilter and baskets by soaking them in hot water and one backflushing tablet once a week. We recommend using Cafiza tablets for this.
1 year warranty from DeLonghi.
For warranty questions & claims, call DeLonghi at 1-800-322-3848 or visit the DeLonghi Website for DeLonghi Support.
For faster service when you call, please have the following readily available: Provide the product model number (listed above) and the batch code (this is a 3 to 4 digit number). These numbers are usually located on the back, underside, or behind the water tank of the product, either on a sticker or an imprinted graphic. Have an original or a copy of the sales receipt.