Wherever customers, staff and visitors can enjoy superlative coffee, the atmosphere is relaxed, communicative and productive. Anyone who appreciates the finer things in life, a wide choice of specialty coffees and aesthetics will love the WE8.
A water tank with a 3 L holding capacity, a bean container for 500g of coffee beans and a coffee grounds container with a capacity of 25 portions make the elegant professional coffee machine the ideal solution for locations where around 30 specialty coffees are consumed per day.
Innovative technologies revolutionize the enjoyment of coffee. The one-touch function creates trend specialties like latte macchiato, flat white or cappuccino very simply at the touch of a button. Buttons on the front of the machine and a modern TFT display make operation incredibly simple even for inexperienced users.
Use & Care
- State of the art technologies for perfect enjoyment. The WE8 offers 12 different specialties. JURA has perfected the complete brewing process for short specialty coffees, allowing the WE line to make them to professional barista standard every time. The six level Aroma G3 grinder ensures that the coffee is optimally ground. It always grinds the beans fresh, quickly yet gently to preserve the aroma. The Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P) developed by JURA optimists the extraction time. To make a ristretto or espresso, it forces the hot water through the ground coffee at short intervals. The One-Touch function on the WE8 allows you to make trend specialties finished with milk and milk foam at the touch of a button, without having to move the cup.
- TV-certified hygiene guarantee. Cleanliness and hygiene are essential in the workplace, so integrated rinsing and cleaning programmes combined with specially developed cleaning products for JURA coffee machines ensure perfect hygiene at the touch of a button. The milk system is also cleaned quickly and easily at the touch of a button. This complete hygiene system, which is certified by TV Rheinland, makes the WE line an excellent choice for premises which operate an HACCP concept.
- As individual as your requirements. Because requirements vary from one situation to another, the WE8 comes with many options for programming and customization. The amount of ground coffee and water can be adapted to suit personal preferences and the cups and glasses used. It is also possible to give preference to certain speciality coffees by disabling others. Various modes are available on request that only allow resettings and cup volumes to be changed after entering a certain key combination.
- Included in the box: Container for milk system cleaning, measuring spoon, hot water nozzle, Jura WE8 espresso machine _
- Makes 12 barista recipes: 1 ristretto, 2 ristretti, 1 espresso, 2 espressi, 1 coffee, 2 coffees, 1 cappuccino, 1 latte macchiato, 1 flat white, 1 portion of milk, hot water, ground coffee
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S)
- Intelligent preheating
- High performance pump, 15 bar
- Thermoblock heating system
- Monitored drip tray
- Maintenance status display
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling program
- Adjustable water hardness
- One or two cups of espresso in one brewing operation
- JURA hygiene: TV certified
- Filter cartridge: CLARIS Pro Smart / CLARIS Smart
- Classic Zero Energy Switch or power switch
- Variable brewing chamber: 5 - 16 g
- Hot water function: 3 levels
- Compatible with J.O.E
- Smart Connect compatible
- Grinder type: Aroma G3 Grinder
- Pulse extraction process (P.E.P)
- Powder recognition for additional ground coffee variety
- Programmable amount of water, adjustable for each preparation
- Programmable coffee strength in 8 levels, adjustable for each preparation
- Programmable hot water temperature in 2 levels, programmable brewing temperature in 3 levels
- Resettable day counter
- Programmable switch-off time
- Shows the number of preparations for each individual product
- Integrated milk system rinsing and cleaning programme
- TFT colour display
- Height adjustable coffee spout: 65 - 111 mm
- Height adjustable cappuccino spout: 107 - 153 mm
- Height adjustable hot water spout: 107 - 153 mm
- Fine foam cappuccino frother
- Recommended maximum daily output: 30 drinks
- Water tank capacity: 3 L
- 1 bean container (500 g)
- 220 - 240 V, 50 hz, 1450 Watt
- Dimensions: 29.5 cm W x 41.9 cm H x 44.4 cm D
2 year limited product warranty from Jura. For warranty questions and claims, call the Jura Service Centre: 1-855-544-8600. Click Here for more information on Jura warranty coverage.
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Jura Descaling Tablets.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week
Click Here for the Jura CLARIS Smart Water Filter Cartridge for use in this machine.