Energize your break room with the Keurig K3500 Brewer the latest innovation from Keurig. The brewer blends intuitive technology with clean lines and modern design, delivering an unmatched range of beloved brands of coffee, cocoa, and tea, all at the touch of a screen. Ideal for the busy break room, this brewer is engineered for continuous use and back to brewing.
Click here to get the Omni Pure filter starter kit to install your plumb-in Keurig brewer.
Click here to get an installation kit without a filter
- Strong Brew increases the strength and bold taste of your coffees flavour. For bolder coffee, press the strong button and select your brew size.
- A separate delivery path for hot water allows you to brew outside of the coffee delivery path. To brew, press the button for hot water, select your brew size, and then press dispense hot water.
- Commercial rating ensures that the K3500 brewer will stand up to the demands of your coffee station. Enjoy the convenience of a touch screen, an industrial easy grip handle, and a plumbed water tank for back-to-back brewing.
- Brewing iced beverages: Fill a 16 oz. cup (do not use glass) to the top with ice and place a k-cup pod into your brewer. Select your brew size - we recommend selecting 6 oz. or 8 oz. Press brew!
- High altitude brewing: When brewing in higher altitudes (5000 feet), please enable the High Altitude Brewing mode on your brewer. To enable this mode, you will need to access the Technician Menu.
- Travel mug friendly: Remove the drip tray to accommodate a travel mug.
- 5 cup sizes including new 12 oz. brew size
- Strong brew, brew a stronger, more intense cup
- Intuitive touch-screen
- For commercial use only
- Strong Brew
- Multilingual Brewing Instructions
- Available Direct Water Line Plumbing
- NSF Certified
- Adjustable Temperature
- Programmable settings/li>
- Automatic Used K-Cup Pod Ejection and Storage
- Interactive Touchscreen
- Drainable Internal Tank
- High Altitude (>5000 feet) setting
- Dual Water Internal Water Tanks for Back-to-Back Brewing
- Dedicated Hot Water Line
- 5 Cup sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 oz sizes
- Power: 1400 Watts
- Voltage: 120 V
- Weight: 35 lbs empty
- Dimensions: 17.4 H x 18 D x 12 W
1 year limited warranty with Keurig. Handled by ECS Coffee.
Click here for warranty info