Indulge in the cozy warmth and delightful flavours of a homemade Cinnamon Maple Latte. This recipe combines the rich espresso with a sweet and spicy blend of cinnamon and maple syrup, topped with frothy milk for a comforting hug in a mug.
- Double shot of freshly brewed espresso. (If you don't have an espresso machine, you can use strong brewed coffee)
- .5 ounces - 1 ounce of pure maple syrup or, Torani maple syrup.
- 1 cup of milk (whole milk, 2%, or dairy-free alternatives like almond, soy, or oat milk)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Whipped cream (optional, garnish)
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- In your favourite mug add your maple syrup (or Torani maple syrup), and 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Pour your espresso, or strong coffee, into your mug. Stir to combine.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract to your favourite milk.
- Heat and froth your vanilla infused milk, using your favourite method! Using your espresso machine, separate milk frother, or on the stove.
- Pour your steamed/hot milk over your maple espresso or coffee
- Add whipped cream and/or ground cinnamon for garnish!
- Sip and enjoy :)
Now you can savour the delightful blend of cinnamon and maple in this comforting latte, perfect for cozy mornings or as an afternoon pick-me-up.