The Bambino Plus doesn't compromise on the 4 key elements of cafe quality coffee. Delivering barista quality performance using a 54mm portafilter with 19 grams for full flavour and automatic milk texturing. With a 3 second heat up time and precise espresso extraction, you go from bean to cup, faster than ever before. Just like your local cafe.
Model #: BES500
Automatic Microfoam Milk Texturing. The automatic steam wand allows you to adjust the milk temperature and texture to suit your taste. Delivering barista quality micro-foam that enhances the flavour of the coffee and is essential for creating latt art.
Faster heat up time. Innovative ThermoJet heating system achieves the optimum extraction temperature in 3 seconds. Ready to make your best coffee without the wait.
19 grams dose for full flavour. Achieve a consistent and balanced espresso using the right amount of ground coffee. The 54mm porta-filter with 19 grams is the key for full flavour and caf quality coffee.
Low pressure pre-infusion. Low pressure pre-infusion gradually increases pressure at the start and helps ensure all the flavours are drawn out evenly during the extraction for a balanced tasting cup.
Precise espresso extraction. Digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal espresso extraction.
- Included accessories: 54mm tamper, the Razor Precision Dosing Tool, 480ml stainless steel milk jug, 1 & 2 cup dual wall filter baskets, cleaning tool, cleaning disc
- Dimensions: 19.5 x 32 x 31 cm
- 1.9 L capacity water tank
- Construction materials: Stainless steel
- Control panel settings: 1 cup, 2 cup and steam button
- Adjustable milk temperature and texture level
Use & Care
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Breville The Descaler.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week
Click Here for the Breville ClaroSwiss Water Filter for use in this machine.
2 year warranty from Breville.
For warranty questions & claims, call Breville at 1-855-683-3535.
For faster service when you call, please have the following readily available: Provide the product model number (listed above) and the batch code (this is a 3 to 4 digit number). These numbers are usually located on the back or underside of the product, either on a sticker or an imprinted graphic.
Have an original or a copy of the sales receipt.