Technivorm Moccamaster KBGV Select #53934 Coffee Maker, Turquoise
Unit price per
The new Moccamaster KBGV Select makes it easy to brew either a half or full carafe - the selector switch allows you to choose the amount you prefer. It features a glass carafe and an automatic drip stop brew basket that stops the flow of coffee when the carafe is removed. The KBGV Select brews a full 40 oz. carafe of coffee in four to six minutes; after brewing, the coffee is kept warm on our unique hot plate. The hot plate's independent heating element ensures that your coffee is held at the perfect temperature, no matter what amount you've brewed. All Moccamaster Coffee Brewers are handmade in the Netherlands and backed by an industry leading 5 year warranty.
- Auto drip stop brew basket with glass carafe
- Brew volume selector switch for brewing half or full carafes
- Easy to operate with a quiet brewing process that produces a full carafe in just 4 - 6 minutes
- New: Gold Cup Standard Coffee is still delivered when brewing a 1/2 carafe. The pour will slow on the 1/2 pot option and the heat of the hot plate is reduced to deliver the perfect amount of heat for a 1/2 carafe of coffee.
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 196ºF - 205ºF - the correct temperature for maximum extraction of coffee solubles, then autoamtically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Pre-immersion drip style system ensures the perfect coffee bloom, produced by an ultra precise, natural pulse action
- Ideal water saturation time to maximize coffee complexity, flavour and aroma - achieved through a cone shaped brew basket design that regulates a 4 to 6 minute steep. The glass carafe maintains coffee quality, integrity, and taste on a unique independent hot plate element engineered to hold coffee temperature between 175ºF - 185ºF for 100 minutes and then automatically shuts off
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA / BPS / BPF & Phthalate free plastics
- Removable parts essential for long term maintenance and replacement
- ECBC & SCA Certified, Handmade in the Netherlands, Dutch Quality
5 year manufacturer's warranty through Technivorm.
Shipping + Orders
|Available to our store customers! Free In-Store and/or Curbside Pickup. Just select the In-Store Pickup Ancaster or Burlington shipping options during checkout to collect your online order at the store. For more info, see our full In-Store Pickup Policy.|
Canada Shipping Rates
Our standard shipping rate for orders under $69 is a flat rate of $12.97. Orders over $69 receive free standard shipping.
|AVAILABLE SHIPPING RATES|
|Free Shipping Over $69||FREE|
|In-Store / Curbside Pickup Ancaster*||FREE|
|In-Store / Curbside Pickup Burlington*||FREE|
|Local Same Day Delivery (Mon - Fri)**||$9.99 (orders over $69)|
|Local Same Day Delivery (Mon - Fri)**||$14.98 (orders under $69)|
*In-store / curbside pickup options are visible to postal codes located in our retail store areas only.
**Local Same Day Delivery is visible to select postal codes in select delivery areas only. Orders placed after 11 am will ship the next day.
We currently ship within Canada only. Some surcharges may apply for addresses in remote locations. Please see our Shipping & Orders page for our full shipping policy.
Still have questions?
For additional shipping information & our return policy, check out our Shipping Policy and our Return Policy pages.
If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 1-800-263-3890. We will be happy to help!
This is truly a next level coffee experience!
Best Coffee Machine
My husband and I are so happy we gifted ourselves this coffee machine for Christmas! It’s simple, brews surprisingly fast and the coffee tastes amazing. We definitely prefer this to our Nespresso machine.
Makes a great cup, well made, and easy to clean. I wish the coffee was just a bit hotter is the only negative.
I absolutely love this product. I don’t call it a coffee maker because it is so much better than that. I am so impressed with it. I would definitely call it a pour over. I love to watch it make the coffee whether it’s to see the water boiling or to see the coffee grinds foaming up or blooming. I am totally sold on it and I would recommend it to anybody. I also love that it is so funky looking.
Makes a delicious cup of coffee
Well built, consistent coffee every time, and the half carafe option was the feature that made me buy it. Always a delicious cup of coffee.