The Grind Control is the first household coffee maker with an adjustable grinder and calibration function as well as customizable grind size and grinds volume to suit any palate. The innovative built-in grinder allows you to capture freshness and essential oils from beans by grinding right before you brew with Steep and Release technology. Choose to brew directly into a carafe, tall cups or travel mugs to take on the go.
Use & Care
- Allows you to adjust the grind size for lighter and darker roasts.
- Hopper holds up to .5 lb of whole bean coffee.
- Integrated burr grinder grinds whole beans for maximum flavour and aroma. Adjustable grind settings for balanced flavours.
- Precision machined stainless steel burrs deliver consistent and precise particle size coffee grinds for optimum flavour potential.
- Innovative pre-brew temperature control delivers water at the ideal temperature from cold start.
- Removable coffee basket for easy filling and cleaning.
- Angled control panel for easy viewing. Large backlit LCD with brewing progress and water level indicator.
- Programmable auto-start, automatically starts brewing coffee at your selected time.
- 7.5 cup height clearance and variable brew size for direct brewing into tall cups and travel mugs.
- 12-cup stainless steel dual wall thermal carafe keeps coffee hot and fresh without scorching.
- Included Accessories: Cleaning brush and gold tone filter basket.
- 0.5 lb capacity bean hopper.
- 60 fl. oz. capacity top-fill water tank.
- 9 x 14 x 16.25 high.
- BPA free materials - all parts that come into contact with coffee and water.
- Model: BDC650BSS.
1 year limited product warranty from Breville. For warranty questions & claims, call Breville at 1-855-683-3535. For faster service when you call, please have the following readily available: Provide the product model number (listed above) and the batch code (this is a 3 to 4 digit number). These numbers are usually located on the back or underside of the product, either on a sticker or an imprinted graphic. Have an original or copy of the sales receipt.
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machines user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip trays every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backlash routine and clean the filter basket each week.