The worlds first 60 oz drip coffee maker with the precision required to brew craft filter coffee, automatically. Experience your favourite coffee at its best regardless of its origin, age or roast with precise temperature and brewing time. With six unique brewing modes you can enjoy the perfect, balanced coffee exactly the way you like it. Brew a variety of craft coffee at home through customizable flavour and taste settings using a variety of filters to deliver the type of brew desired. The Precision Brewer automatically adjusts the water temperature and brew time to meet the standards set by the SCA. Breville's patent pending steep and release valve holds the water in contact with the coffee when small cup volumes are being brewed without the carafe in place, automatically. The My Brew Setting allows you to customize any of the parameters like bloom time, brew temperature and flow rate to suit the particular coffee you're using - whether its more floral, fruity, earthy and so on. Brew any volume of coffee exactly how you like it with the flat bottom & cone filter baskets, both included.
Use & Care
- My brew. Customize all the variables like bloom time, brew water temperature and flow rate to suit your favourite coffee.
- Brew over ice. Brew a delicious iced coffee automatically with a more concentrated brew for the right flavour balance over ice.
- Cold brew. Set and forget. Achieve great tasting cold brew, automatically with a programmable steep and release.
- Strong. Brew a bolder tasting cup with higher temperatures and more contact time.
- Fast. The Breville Precision Brewer is the worlds first 60 oz. drip brewer, making up to 12 cups in under 7 minutes.
- Precise and adjustable temperature control. Water temperature can be adjusted between 197 - 204 degrees as per SCA guidelines.
- PID temperature control. The thermo-coil heating and pump system has PID digital temperature control providing adjustability and precision far greater than a traditional horseshoe shaped element system.
- Small Cup Detection & Steep & Release. This innovative feature controls water and coffee contact time when brewing single serve volumes up to 20 oz. or when making Cold brew.
- Dual filter baskets. Flat bottom & cone style baskets included.
- Pour over adaptor compatible. Designed to suit your favourite pour over dripper such as Hario V6 and Kalita wave.
- Included in the box: thermal carafe, coffee spoon
- Settings: Gold cup, fast, strong brew, ice coffee, cold brew, my brew
- SCA Certified home brewer
- Constructed materials: Brushed stainless steel
- Power: 1650 W
- Voltage: 110 - 120 V
- Capacity: 60 oz / 12 cup
- Water tank capacity: 60 oz / 12 cup
- Dimensions: 6.73 x 12.35 x 15.6
- Designed and engineered in Sydney, Australia
2 year limited product warranty from Breville. For warranty questions & claims, call Breville at 1-855-683-3535. For faster service when you call, please have the following readily available: Provide the product model number (listed above) and the batch code (this is a 3 to 4 digit number). These numbers are usually located on the back or underside of the product, either on a sticker or an imprinted graphic. Have an original or copy of the sales receipt.
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machines user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Breville The Descaler.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip trays every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backlash routine and clean the filter basket each week.
Click Here for the Breville Charcoal Water Filter for use in this machine.
So seemless and easy and tasty. Just need the pour over adapter.
I did a lot of research for coffee makers and settled on this one. So far we’re really happy with it. I had never ordered off ECS before so was a little nervous if it was legitimate or not. I researched it and it seemed legit so I decided to place my order. Their price on this coffee maker was better than Amazon and their delivery was faster than my prime account delivery! I got the machine within two days and the box was immaculate. I would definitely recommend ordering from ECS and will again myself in the future.
Delivered fast, quality product, would recommend to anyone
This replaces a Bonavita 1900. Quality of result is comparable, but you can tweak the brew on the Breville to your exact preferences, and the pouring and cleaning are much easier. Also very versatile. My only caveat, it is a humongous machine. Wish they’d make an 8 cups instead of 12 cups.
A fantastic coffee maker, delivered very promptly. Both the machine and customer service from ECS were top notch.