At home in both traditional and contemporary kitchens, this fresh take on a classic design maintains the styling of an antique with elements of modern technology, like a unique bracketed handle for added control and safety when pouring hot water. Suitable for all heat sources, including induction, Le Creuset kettles are crafted from premium carbon steel and finished with a vibrant, chip-resistant porcelain enamel. Useful for preparing french press coffee, oatmeal and much more in addition to tea, Le Creuset kettles make excellent gifts and are a simple yet effective way to add a touch of colour to the kitchen.
- Conducts heat efficiently and evenly to reach the boiling point quickly.
- Locking handle for easy pouring.
- Whistles when the water reaches a rolling boil.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Extremely durable.
- Porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Does not absorb flavours or odors.
- Coordinates with Le Creuset stoneware line.
- Material: Enamel on Steel
- Safe on the following heat sources: Gas, Electric, Halogen, Ceramic, Induction
- Hand wash only.
- 56 oz. capacity (1.7 L). 8 1/2 D, 10 H.
- Made in Thailand
Limited 5 year warranty.
Please note: Since part of the manufacturing is done by hand, colour unevenness, white spots, black spots, yellow spots, bubbling, marks, small holes and dimension variations may occur. These are not covered under Le Creuset’s warranty as they will not affect performance.