Pumpkin season is here and we want everything Pumpkin flavoured!
If you've been to Starbucks lately, you might have enjoyed this delicious beverage! Starbucks is known for popularizing delicious seasonal beverages, such as the pumpkin spice latte. Recently they've introduced the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew to their lineup, and it's quickly become a fan favourite!
We all know we would rather stay home in our pyjamas so today, we're making our own version of a Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam. We love this recipe because not only is it delicious, but it's got real pumpkin in it for that true pumpkin taste, pumpkin spice syrup for that PSL flavour and sweetness - plus it's way cheaper than visiting your local café every day! You can store the ingredients to make this again and again, all season long. This is a copycat of the Starbucks one, so try it at home, and let us know what you think!
The ingredients you will need are:
- 8oz Cold Brew or 2oz of chilled Espresso (personal preference)
- 3oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1oz Non-fat Milk
- 1tbsp Pure Pumpkin
- 2 tbsp Torani Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- 1 tbsp Torani Vanilla Bean Syrup
- Cinnamon and Torani Caramel Sauce for garnish (optional)
1. Froth the milk. Pour together skim milk and whipping cream into any frothing device you choose. In our video we are using the Breville Barista Touch and its milk frother. Keep frothing until it forms large bubbles, it will become smoother and thicken even further.
2. Add in flavourings. Add Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup, pureed pumpkin, Torani Vanilla Bean Syrup to the side of the frother so it does not deflate. Stir gently one more time to combine.
3. Add to your drink and enjoy! This is best served over iced cold brew with about 1/4 of the drink being Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam. Garnish with Torani Pumpkin Pie Sauce or Torani Caramel Sauce, or lightly dust the top with cinnamon!
We were lucky to have both Pria and Michelle walk us through the easy process, giggles included! Be sure to follow us on Tik Tok and the rest of our socials to keep up with our lastest news like new products, recipes, and more.
@ecscoffee Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam 🎃 😋 #starbucksdupe #ecscoffer #starbuckscoldfoam ♬ Halloween ・ cute horror song - PeriTune