Since 1957, restaurants and cafes have chosen BUNN as their trusted coffee maker. For over 60 years, they have built their business with a very simple mission: to create the best coffee experience possible by building the best coffeemakers possible. BUNNhas continually strived for this goal, by ensuring quality in the cup for every cup.
The BUNN BTX-B Velocity Brew 10-Cup Thermal Coffee Maker is for you if you love classic and quick brewing technology. Easy to use drip coffee maker - place coffee filter and coffee grounds in brew basket, attach brew basket to coffee maker, fill water tank and turn on. In 3 minutes you will have a full carafe of freshly brewed coffee.
Click Here for paper coffee filters for use in this brewer.
- Internal hot water tank keeps water constantly heated to optimal temperature
- BUNN-engineered sprayhead ensures complete coffee-ground extraction
- Brewing time is approximately 3 minutes. Its that fast!
- Double wall, vacuum insulated thermal carafe keeps coffee warm for up to 2 hours.
- Thermal Carafe Capacity: 10 cup (50 oz)
- Easy to use automatic drip coffee maker.
- For use with ground coffee
- Included in the box: BUNN BTX-B Coffee Maker, 10 oz. thermal carafe, thermal carafe lid, deliming tool
- Model # 38200.0016
- Household use only.
- 10 cup batch size
- 3 - 4 minutes brew time
- Thermal carafe
- Warmer switch
- Tank power switch
- Made of ABS plastic and stainless steel
- Dimensions: 13.9 D x 7.1 W x 15.1 H
- 50 ounce capacity water tank
Use & Care
For detailed care & maintenance instructions, please refer to your machines user manual.
IMPORTANT: Do not use an abrasive cleaning device to clean the carafe, because it will scratch the stainless steel. Occasionally, remove the brew through valve on the Thermal Carafe Lid and clean with mild, non abrasive detergent. To remove the valve, lift at the edge and pull up. Be sure to clean the passage where the valve is located.
Deep clean your coffee maker at least every 3 months using a descaling solution. More frequency may be needed, depending on the mineral content in your water.
3 year limited manufacturers warranty from BUNN. To look up the warranty information for your BUNN machine, click here. You will need the serial number and model number to look up your warranty information and to make any warranty claims. The data plate will be located on the machine, either on the side, the back, or on the bottom under the drip tray / warming plate.