Prismo is a pressure actuated valve designed to be used with the AeroPress Coffee Maker. This attachment allows for a buildup of pressure to create espresso-style coffee and creates a no drip seal for a full immersion brew. The reusable 70 micron etched filter stops sludge in its tracks and eliminates the need for paper filters. The valves small aperture also fits directly over an espresso shot glass.
Syrupy and full-bodied, Prismos quick punch of caffeine will save the day or at least your morning.
Pressure Actuated Valve - The secret weapon for pulling a shot with more pressure. The valve stays sealed until you press down. The valves small aperture also fits directly over an espresso shot glass.
No Drip Seal - Ditch the flip. Brew a full immersion without inverting your AeroPress Coffee Maker.
Reusable Etched Metal Filter - Cut out the middleman. The 70 micron etched fine metal filter stops sludge in its tracks.
- Can be used to brew espresso style shots, americanos, full immersion, tea and cold brew
Please do not brew with Prismo over thin glass vessels. Prismo creates a great deal of pressure, and glass is fragile! When in doubt, use a ceramic or metal vessel.
- Compatible only with the AeroPress Coffee Maker
- Body material - Polypropylene
- Valve material - Silicone
- Reusable 70 micron etched fine stainless steel filter
- Integrated gasket - prevents your brew from leaking over the sides
- 2.75 diameter, 1 tall
- AeroPress Coffee Maker not included