A unique coffee and espresso brewer that makes lower acidity coffee with rich flavour and without the bitterness. Because of its design capabilities, the AeroPress uses a lower water temperature and shorter brew time to produce coffee with lower acidity than conventional brewers, and without the bitterness. The AeroPress features a micro-filter to deliver grit-free coffee that you can even store as concentrate.
- Includes chamber, plunger with rubber seal, filter cap, scoop, stirring paddle, funnel, 350 micro-filters and filter holder.
- Brews a mug of American coffee or 13 shots of espresso in about a minute.
- Simply add hot water, stir and press for 2040 seconds.
- Total immersion brewing results in uniform extraction and richer, fuller coffee flavour.
- Micro-filter removes grit from coffee, yielding a clean cup.
- BPA free plastic construction.
- Dimensions: 4.8" x 4.5" x 11.8"
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA.
Excellent service and product here. Works very well
One of the best coffee makers
This might be the easiest way to make the best cup of coffee (Chemex is a strong runner-up). Brewing and cleanup is super easy and delivers an amazing cup of coffee every time (only takes 2 minutes from beginning to end). The compact size is a bonus â I can brew coffee virtually anywhere with a hot water source; home, office, camping, and cottage.
Best Cup of Coffee You Will Ever Make
After reading about the Aeropress in different blogs and websites I finally decided to take the leap and purchase one for myself. I am so glad I did. The Aeropress makes the best cup of coffee you will ever have. It is simple to use, a breeze to clean and easy to store. It is light and compact so you can throw it in a backpack or suitcase for traveling. I plan on bringing mine with me to Algonquin and Costa Rica this year. A little tip, search Aeropress in Youtube, you will find different brewing techniques (my favourite is the upside down technique) as well as videos on the yearly Aeropress Brewing Championship.