Bianca is an espresso machine without compromises, with E61 group, manual control of the water flow and dual boiler. It has been created for those expert baristas that know how to get the best out of every coffee. This is version 2 of the Bianca.
Repositionable water tank with automatic coupling. Biancas water tank is seated in the stainless steel external backpack to avoid a possible heating up of the water temperature. It can be repositioned on each of the three sides of the machine to better adapt itself to the available space. It can be easily removed to allow an easy cleaning.
Measure the real extraction pressure. Thanks to the manometer on the E61 group you can measure the real pressure on the coffee puck having a much more precise and accurate control of the coffee extraction.
Standard equipment. Complete portafilter with 1 shot and 2 shots filters, bottomless portafilter with 18/20 g filter, blind filter, 70 L water softener, Lelit stainless steel tamper with aluminium handle, group cleaning brush, microfibre cloth, optional steam wand nozzle, accessories for direct water plumbing, espresso cup rack and coffee measuring spoon.
Stainless steel appliance body and parts. The appliance body and the water tray are made in polished AISI 304 stainless steel, the king of all materials, to grant an unlimited lifetime, a superior aesthetic look and an easy cleaning.
Anti-burn/cool touch wands. The new Lelit wands are all cool touch, to avoid any burn and have a new geometry to facilitate cleaning, avoid the limestone formation and allow a more satisfying use experience.
Adjustable feet. Biancas feet are made of the same wood of all the other machine details and are adjustable in height. This allows a great stability on any surface and, in case of direct plumbing, allows the machine inclination to facilitate the water drain.
Energy saving. Bianca is equipped with a sophisticated energy saving system that allows programming the stand-by time, after which the steam boiler is disabled. The coffee boiler maintains a temperature of 70c and the efficiency of the warming cup surface is kept at 80%. The machine returns in the full energy modus in just 10 minutes, granting this way a significant energy saving.
Technical settings. A super performing machine like Bianca must be able to adapt the different working conditions and to the different extraction needs of each barista. To obtain this result, Bianca is equipped with a technical submenu, where you can customize the settings, such as the PID parameters that determine the thermoregulation.
- Included in the box: The Lelit Bianca Espresso Machine, complete portafilter with 1 shot and 2 shots filters, bottomless portafilter with 18/20 g filter, blind filter, 70 L water softener, Lelit stainless steel tamper with aluminium handle, group cleaning brush, microfiber cloth, optional steam wand nozzle, accessories for direct water plumbing, espresso cup rack and coffee measuring spoon.
- 800 ml stainless steel coffee boiler
- 1.5 L stainless steam boiler / E61 group with paddle to regulate the water flow on the coffee puck
- Professional water steam taps with spring closure / I/O back-lit stainless steel switch / Programmable pre-infusion parameters through LCC
- LCD high resolution graphic display
- 58 mm filterholder with wood handle and exclusive coffee slide
- Possibility of direct water plumbing and direct drain
- Possibility to disable the steam boiler only
- Programmable stand by function
- Partial and total doses counters
- Possibility to place the water tank on the three sides of the machine
- Mug friendly and espresso cup rack
- Water tank: 2.5 L
- Rotative pump motor: 150W
- Dimensions: 29 W x 48.5 D x 40 cm H
- Coffee boiler heating element: 1400 W (220V - 240V 50Hz) - 1000 W (120V 60Hz)
- Steam boiler heating element: 1400W (220V-240V 50Hz / 120V 60Hz)
- Voltage: 220/240V 50-60Hz - 120V 60Hz
- Weight: 26.5 kg
- Made in Italy
1 year warranty through ECS Coffee.