The Encore is lauded by coffee experts as the go-to entry level grinder for those brewing coffee at home. Featuring 40 individual grind settings, from fine to coarse, the Encore can please any palate with its gamut of accurate and repeatable grind settings. The Encore has an accurate medium to coarse grind for the increasingly popular manual brew methods such as pour-over, Aeropress, Siphon and Chemex. The specially designed burrs give a precise grind with minimal fines for a flavourful, balanced extraction when making espresso.
- The efficient DC motor keeps your beans cool, even during extended grind times, while a combination of electric and gear speed reducers slow the burr to 450 RPM, ensuring a smooth bean feed and reducing noise, heat and static buildup.
- A convenient, front-mounted pulse button makes it easy to grind on demand into your brew basket.
- Turn the hopper and with 40 settings you can quickly adjust from fine for espresso to coarse for French Press grind range is from 250 to 1200 microns.
- To maximize freshness, the Encore minimizes the ground coffee left in the grinder.
- The Encore is a great grinder for both manual brewing and espresso.
- An innovative burr calibration system ensures that each grinder has the full range of grind. If necessary, the grinders can be user calibrated.
- Burrs are easily removed without tools, making cleaning very easy.
- Model # 1EP1SP.
- Designed and engineered in Seattle, WA, USA
- 40 mm conical burrs.
- 8 oz (227 g) bean hopper capacity.
- 5 oz (142 g) grinds bin capacity.
- 4.75" W x 13.75" H x 6.25" D.
- 110 V AC / 110 Watts / 50/60 Hz.
1 year manufacturer's warranty.
Excellent: I would definitely buy from you again.
Finally able to get the flavour out of these beans. The results is very constant and the machine doesn't warm the coffee. Excellent price quality ratio.
Huge improvement to my grinder game!
Moving from handheld porlax grinder at home and office to this unit. No more tired hands, and all in all a great purchase. Very happy. Fast shipping!