Great coffees balance sweetness, acidity and body to create the perfect cup of coffee. The Baratza Vario is a perfect example of a great grinder combining ease-of-use and a sleek appearance with a penchant for bringing out fantastic flavours in your beans. This professional-grade grinder fits anywhere, from your kitchen to your office to your caf. While sporting a small footprint, the Vario features an impressive range of capabilities, boasting 230 distinct and repeatable grind settings from fine grind for espresso to coarse grind for press pot.
- The smooth operation of the Vario carries over from internal to external, with front-mounted, easy-access control units, an 8 oz. grounds coffee collection bin, and PortaHolder for hands-free grinding into an espresso machine portafilter.
- The front mounted control panel with LED display is easy and intuitive. Three programmable buttons allow for grind time setting within 0.1 second (about 0.2 gram). Simply press the START button and the Vario automatically delivers precise dosing.
- The Vario offers macro and micro adjust for fine tuning with ease. The macro adjust moves from espresso to press pot in 10 distinct and repeatable settings. A secondary micro adjust arm further divides each of the 10 macro steps into 20 distinct settings. These steps enable you to dial in the exact grind for the perfect shot.
- Digital timers and three user-programmable buttons make accurate one-touch dosing and repeatable grind times a snap.
- The Vario has unique 54mm ceramic flat burrs provide accurate, fast-grinding performance and remain sharp for twice as long as the best steel burrs.
- The high-torque DC motor and belt drive transmission mean your beans are in for a smooth, cool ride.
- Ceramic burrs can be easily calibrated using the special calibration tool that comes with the grinder.
- To maximize freshness, the Vario minimizes the ground coffee left in the grinder.
- Exceptional coffee grinder for espresso and manual pour brewing methods.
- Burrs are easily removed without tools, making cleaning very easy.
- Model # 886.
- Designed and engineered in Seattle, WA, USA
- 54 mm ceramic burrs.
- 8 oz (227 g) bean hopper capacity.
- 6.3 oz (180 g) grinds bin capacity.
- 5" W x 14.25" H x 7" D.
- 120 V AC / 480 Watts / 50/60 Hz.
1 year manufacturer's warranty.