The Bialetti Moka Express Stovetop Espresso Maker produces a rich, authentic espresso in just minutes. The aluminum pot features Bialettis distinctive eight-sided shape that allows it to diffuse heat perfectly to enhance the aroma of your coffee.
In 1933, with the invention of Moka Express, Bialetti revolutionized the way of making Italian coffee interpreting its creativity, culture and passion. Today, like in those days, Bialetti brings to your home its best products, to enhance the pleasure of sharing the unique flavour of the most authentic coffee.
- Stovetop pot brews rich, aromatic espresso in just a few minutes.
- Traditional design is durable, reliable, simple to use and easy to maintain.
- Dramatic angular shape gives the classic aluminum espresso maker its distinctive style.
- Handle and knob stay cool on the stovetop.
- Suitable for use on most cooktops, excluding induction.
- Hand wash only, not dishwasher safe.
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Made from food grade aluminum alloy.
- 25 fl oz (775 mL) capacity.
- Dimensions: 5.5"" diameter, 11.5"" high.
- Made in Italy.
How to Brew
HOW TO BREW: Fill the base of the Moka express with water. Insert the funnel and fill with espresso ground coffee. Close the coffee maker tightly and place it on the source of heat. Place your espresso cups on the platform and pour the espresso. Enjoy!