Free Barista Gift Pack with Select Breville Machines: *Offer valid November 12 - December 31. No rainchecks, valid on in stock items only. This is not an instant gift. Visit www.breville.ca/redeem after you purchase your machine to register your machine and redeem your Barista Gift Pack from Breville. Limited quantities available, while supplies last.
Until now you have been asked to choose between a manual and an automatic. The Oracle is the worlds first automatic manual espresso machine that brings true cafe quality to your home without the barista. And to take it one step further, the touch screen operation simplifies how to make your favourite cafe coffee in three easy steps - grind, brew and milk. You can easily adjust the coffee strength, milk texture or temperature to suit your taste. Then save it with your own unique name. Create and save up to 8 personalized coffees. Introducing a more intelligent, automatic espresso machine that delivers on flavour, simplicity and quality. Unlike most other automatic espresso machines, the Oracle touch doesn't compromise on the key elements that deliver true cafe quality coffee.
Select from the full menu of cafe favourites. The touch screen, automated technology allows you to select from classics like Latte, Espresso, Americano, Flat White and Cappuccino.
Customized to taste. You can easily adjust the coffee strength, milk texture and temperature to suit your taste. Personalize your own coffee and save as a favourite with a unique name and picture. Create up to 8 personalized coffees.
Colour touch screen control panel. Swipe & select from the drinks menu. Adjust your coffee strength, milk texture or milk temperature, then save it as your personal favourite.
Hands free automatic grind, dose & tamp. Automatically grinds, doses and tamps the required amount of coffee, mess free.
Grind size dial. Adjustable grind settings from fine to coarse for optimal espresso extraction.
Stainless steel conical burrs. Maximize ground coffee surface area for a full espresso flavour.
Automatic hands free milk texturing. Automatically textures milk to the selected temperature and style from silky smooth latte to creamy cappuccino. Automatic purge removes residual milk from the steam wand when returned to the downward position.
Simultaneous coffee & steam. Two stainless steel boilers each dedicated to espresso and steam for simultaneous milk texturing and espresso extraction.
Electronic PID Temperature Control. Electronic temperature control delivers precise water temperature for optimum espresso flavour.
Actively heated group head. Commercial size 58mm group head with embedded element for thermal stability during extraction.
Regulated extraction pressure. Over pressure valve (OPV) limits maximum pressure for optimal espresso flavour.
Low pressure pre-infusion. Gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction.
Dual pumps. Dedicated Italian made espresso and steam boiler pumps.
Programmable shot temperature. Adjust water temperature to achieve optimal espresso flavour depending on coffee origin and degree of roast.
- Auto Start and Auto off.
- Included in the box: Mini grinds bin, 58 mm full stainless steel portafilter, 1 cup & 2 cup single wall filter baskets, 480ml stainless steel milk jug, steam wand spare parts, cleaning kit, water hardness test strip, water filter holder and water filter
- Auto Start and Auto off.
- Touch screen operation for simple ease of use
- 5 customizable coffee settings: Espresso, long black, latte, flat white, cappuccino
- Porta filter 58mm
- Dedicated hot water outlet
- Bean hopper capacity: 1/2 lb
- Water tank capacity: 84 fl oz.
- Settings: Touch screen operation, 5 customizable coffee settings, adjustable grind control, programmable milk temperature and texture, one/two shots, long black, hot water
- Voltage: 110 - 120 V
- Power: 1800 W
- Dimensions: 16.25 L x 15 D x 18 H
- Construction materials: Stainless steel dual boilers, stainless steel housing & construction
- Model #BES990BTR1BCA1
Use & Care
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machines user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Breville The Descaler.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip trays every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backlash routine and clean the filter basket each week.
Click Here for the Breville ClaroSwiss Water Filter for use in this machine.
Spare filter baskets available. The Oracle is compatible with the Lelit Filter Set for 58mm.
2 year repair guarantee warranty from Breville. For warranty questions & claims, call Breville at 1-855-683-3535. For faster service when you call, please have the following readily available: Provide the product model number (listed above) and the batch code (this is a 3 to 4 digit number). These numbers are usually located on the back or underside of the product, either on a sticker or an imprinted graphic. Have an original or copy of the sales receipt.