Most typical drip coffeemakers heat the water at an inconsistent temperature and then slowly burp or spit the water over the grounds. The result is often bitter tasting coffee.
What makes this 10-cup programmable coffeemaker unique is the professional grade Heat & Release Technology in the brewer that uses a digital thermometer to precisely measure water temperature to the ideal brewing temperature (between 197.6 F and 204 F). Only once the water has reached the ideal temperature is it then released over the grounds. The commercial style, lime-tolerant 6-stream sprayed is designed to shower the grounds for maximum turbulence - the effective interaction of hot water and coffee grounds. The coffeemaker maintains the ideal contact time between the water and coffee grounds for proper extraction.
Click Here for paper coffee filters for use in this brewer.
Use & Care
- Craft a perfect cup. Building on commercial brewing knowledge, BUNN has developed a proprietary brewing process called Heat & Release Technology to meet professional brewing standards and deliver an exceptional coffee taste at home every day in about 10 minutes.
- Thoughtfully designed. This 10-Cup coffeemaker features auto-start allowing you to pre-program for those busy mornings; a cleaning indicator helps you keep your coffeemaker in great shape. The exclusive 10-cup drip-free carafe delivers the cleanest pour on the market, which means less clean-up for you.
- Reliable Quality. With BUNNs strong heritage in building the highest quality beverage equipment for cafes, restaurants, offices and home, you will be enjoying your brew for years to come.
- Why BUNN? BUNN is no stranger to the rigorous brewing standards set by Specialty Coffee Association of America. For sixty years we have been manufacturing commercial coffee brewing equipment that consistently delivers SCAA Golden Cup standards for restaurants and cafes worldwide.
- Digital clock with programmable brew start time for coffee thats ready when you are each morning.
- Programmable digital clock & brew time
- Brews 4 perfect cups of coffee in about 6 minutes and 10 perfect cups in about 10 minutes when not using the programmable start feature
- Auto warmer plate turns on during brewing and off after 2 hours
- Drip-free Carafe delivers the cleanest pour on the market
- Specialty Coffee Association Certified
- Product #: 46500.0003
- Batch size: 10 cup
- Brew Time: 6 - 10 minutes
- Carafe type: Glass Carafe
- Dimensions: 9.7 x 8.7 x 16.3
3 year limited product warranty from BUNN.
Click Here for the BUNN Home product warranty statement.
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machines user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2 - 3 months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfibre cloth
- Optional: Perform backlash routine and clean the filter basket each week
Had an initial plastic smell and taste to coffee. A cleaning with vinegar/water helped. Had gone away over time. Coffee tastes great now and machine is very easy to use and program. Was disappointed to find out it made in China.... we will see how long it last.
The price is great and the coffee maker is stunning
Product was as described, shipped quickly and arrived in good condition. Would not hesitate to do business with ECS again.
This coffee maker is worth the price. It brews at the proper temperature all the time to ensure proper coffee extraction. The timer works very well. I prepare the pot in the evening and press the AutoBrew button. The coffee starts brewing at my set time (6:45am) and is ready in less than 10 minutes.