The Chemex coffeemaker, together with Chemex Bonded Coffee Filters, makes perfect coffee. Clear, pure, flavourful and without bitterness or sediment every time. The coffee only comes in contact with the scientifically designed filter and non-porous glass. With the Chemex method, you can make coffee as strong as you like without bitterness. Perfect for iced coffee and coffee flavouring for gourmet recipes. Because of its purity, Chemex brewed coffee can be covered and stored in the refrigerator for reheating... without losing its flavour
Click Here for available Chemex filters for use in this brewer.
CHEMEX Few products in this century can match the flawless blending of design and function of the Chemex. Its visual elegance has earned it a place in the permanent collection of New York's Corning Museum of Glass. The Chemex coffeemaker was also selected by the Illinois Institute of Technology as one of the 100 best designed products of modern times.
- Made of non-porous borosilicate glass which will not absorb odors or chemical residues.
- Chemex pour-over allows coffee to be covered and refrigerated for reheating without losing flavour.
- Classic Series coffeemakers include a polished wood collar with leather tie.
- The collar serves as an insulated handle around the middle of the coffeemaker.
- Simple, easy to use with timeless, elegant design.
- Includes Brewing 101 with Chemex instructions.
- Use Chemex Bonded Filters FP-1, FC-100, FS-100, FSU-100.
- Model # CM-6A.
- 30 oz capacity.
- 5 1/8" diameter, 8 1/2" high.
- Made in USA.
Ordered the Chemex and received it in 2 days. Would definitely order again
perfect product, I have bought 2 and just bought another for a friend, highly recommend it
We are enjoying our Chemex, and the best!! Best!! thing is it's not made in China. I spent 3 days looking for a coffee machine that was not made in China. Not an easy task.
Product received as promised very quickly. Great price.
I purchased this Chemex for my fiancee's birthday, and we're both loving it. It's really easy to setup, use and clean. It makes some of the best coffee I've ever tasted!