FiberTek water filter uses the latest technology which combines powder activated carbon and lead absorbent material, resulting in longer filter life, increased flow rate, and increased contaminant removal versus other water filters.
FiberTek is highly effective at reducing Chlorine, Taste, and Odor. FiberTek contains proprietary media for led reduction, and is self-certified for reduction of cysts, including cryptosporidium and giardia.
- Compatible with Ion water coolers
- FiberTek Water filter will not remove Fluoride.
- Micron rating: Nominal 0.5 micron
- Media type: pleated activated carbon
- Application: City and well water
- Filter life: up to 1500 gallons
- .50 GPM