The high-performance GIGA X8c Professional with its elegant finish comes with a unique speed function, allowing it to prepare perfect coffee in record time. The optimally extracted coffee is mixed with hot water inside the machine by means of an extra bypass. Absolutely no flavour is lost during the process.
When coffee is overextracted, the finished product will contain a higher proportion of unpleasant acidic and bitter components. The speed function and time0saving, intuitive operation make the GIGA X8c Professional ideal for use in catering. If you need a coffee machine that works efficiently and continuously throughout the day, we recommend this compact solution with direct permanent water connection.
Use & Care
- The extra hot water capacity provided by the third thermoblock is essential to the machines efficiency, enabling it to brew the perfect coffee at record speed.
- 29 different products, as well as the start screen, can be individually programmed to suit the occasion or customer. For instance, products can be renamed and arranged to the users liking on the display.
- Can create the following beverages: 1 americano, 2 latte macchiati, 1 latte macchiato, 2 cappuccini, 1 cappuccino, 2 caffe latte, 1 caffe latte, 2 coffees, 1 coffee, 2 espressi macchiati, 1 espresso macchiato, 2 espressi, 1 espresso, 2 ristretti, 1 ristretto, pot of coffee, milk
- App compatibility: JURA connect App, JURA Coffee App Professional
- Electrically adjustable ceramic disc grinder - 2 grinders
- Programmable amount of milk, water and hot water
- Coffee strength, hot water temperature and brewing temperature programmable in levels
- Programmable switch on and off time
- Integrated milk system rinsing and cleaning programme
- TFT colour display
- Variable brewing chamber - 5 - 16 g
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S)
- Energy Save Mode (E.S.M)
- High performance pump, 15 bar
- Thermoblock heating system
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling program
- Adjustable water hardness
- One or two cups of espresso in one brewing operation
- CLARIS water filtering system
- Zero-Energy switch or power switch
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V ~, Frequency: 50 hz, Power: 2300 W
- Dimensions: 32 cm W x 56.5 cm H x 49.7 cm D
- Swiss made
1 year limited product warranty from Jura. For warranty questions and claims, call the Jura Service Centre: 1-855-544-8600. Click Here for more information on Jura warranty coverage.
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Dezcal Descaling Powder.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week