The Moccamaster Cup-One is a single serve, pod free coffee brewer. The Cup-One features a specially designed brew basket to steep coffee and brews a 10 oz. cup in just four minutes. The Cup-One has a removable cup holder which allows you to fit different size cups under the brew basket. Once the Cup-One has completed a brew cycle, the brewer shuts off for your convenience. All Moccamaster coffee brewers are handmade in the Netherlands and backed by an industry-leading 5 year warranty.
Click Here for paper coffee filters for use in this brewer.
Use & Care
- Polished silver
- Single serve brewer includes 10 oz. Porcelain Cup-One mug and a box of 80 ct #1 filters
- Simple to operate and quiet brewing process that brews a 10 oz. cup in just 4 - 5 minutes
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 196 to 205F which is important for coffee soluble extraction, then automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Pre-immersion drip-style system ensures the perfect coffee bloom, produced by an ultra-precise, natural pulse action
- Ideal water saturation time to maximize coffee complexity, flavour and aroma - achieved through a cone shape brew-basket design that regulates a 4 - 5 minute steep
- Removable cup holder allows for various sized coffee mugs
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA / BPS / BPF & Phthalate free plastics
- Removable parts essential for long term maintenance and replacement
- Finish: Polished Silver
- Weight: 3.90 lbs
- Dimensions: 11.75 H x 10.25 W x 6.50 D
- Volts: 120 V
- Watts: 1200 W
- Brew Volume: .33 L / 10 oz / Single Cup
- Power switch: Auto off after brew cycle
- Brew-basket style: No Drip stop
- Body style: Rectangular
- Material: Metal / Plastic (BPA / BPS / BPF & Phthalate free)
- Certifications: ECBC & SCA Approved to meet and exceed gold cup standards
5 year warranty through Technivorm.
Clean the brewer regularly on the outside with a moist cloth and wipe dry. After each use, hand wash the brew-basket with mild detergent.
Use a small brush to clean the tiny opening in the bottom of the brew basket.
Make sure coffee grounds arent left in the brew-basket, as they might clog the tiny hole in the brew-basket.
It is recommended to descale your brewer every 80 cycles (easily remembered after every box of 80 count filters) or a minimum of every 3 months. This will allow your brewer to work at its optimal performance and keep your coffee tasting its best. We recommend using Dezcal by Urnex to descale your machine.
For more detailed care instructions, see your user manual.
I could just slide my mug and ready to enjoy, doesn't taken too long for coffee to ready, it is much tasty too. I would recommend to someone.