The Moccamaster KBGT model features a thermal carafe and an automatic drip stop brew basket that stops the flow of coffee if the carafe is pulled away. The KBGT brews a full 40 oz pot of coffee in six minutes. The thermal carafe will keep your coffee hot up to an hour. To keep coffee hot for longer or traveling with your carafe, switch to the included Travel Lid. All Moccamaster coffee brewers are handmade in the Netherlands and backed by an industry leading 5-year warranty.
Click Here for paper coffee filters for use in this brewer.
- Auto drip-stop brew-basket and stainless steel thermal carafe
- Simple to operate and quiet brewing process that brews a full carafe in just 4 to 6 minutes
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 196 to 205 F which is important for coffee soluble extraction, then automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty.
- Pre-immersion drip style system ensures the perfect coffee bloom, produced by an ultra-precise, natural pulse action.
- Ideal water saturation time to maximize coffee complexity, flavour and aroma - achieved through a cone shape brew-basket design that regulates a 6 minute steep
- The stainless steel thermal carafe maintains coffee quality, integrity and taste for up to an hour
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA / BPS / BPF & Phthalate free plastics
- Removable parts essential for long-term maintenance and replacement
- Dimensions: 16 H x 11.50 W x 6.75 D
- Power: 120 V / 1400 W
- Volume: 1.25 L / 40 oz / 10 cups
- Power switch: Copper element is auto off after brew process, power switch will remain on
- Brew-basket style: Auto Drip-stop
- Body style: rectangular
- Material: Material / Plastic (BPA / BPS / BPF & Phthalate Free)
- Certifications: ECBC & SCA Approved to meet and exceed Gold Cup Standards
5 year warranty through Technivorm Moccamaster.