Technivorm Moccamaster KBT Coffee Maker, Polished Silver
Unit price per
only 1 left in stock
The Moccamaster KBT model features a thermal carafe and a manual-adjust, drip-stop brew-basket which provides adjustability in how fast coffee flows into the carafe. The KBT brews a full 40 oz pot of coffee in six minutes. The thermal carafe will keep your coffee hot up to an hour. To keep coffee hot longer or for traveling with your carafe, switch to the included travel lid. All Moccamaster Coffee brewers are handmade in the Netherlands and backed by an industry-leading 5-year warranty.
Click Here for paper coffee filters for use in this brewer.
- Manual-adjust drip-stop brew-basket with stainless steel thermal carafe
- Simple to operate and quiet brewing process that brews a full carafe in just 4 to 6 minutes.
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 196 to 205 F which is important for coffee soluble extraction, then automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Pre-immersion drip-style system ensures the perfect coffee bloom, produced by an ultra-precise, natural pulse action
- Ideal water saturation time to maximize coffee complexity, flavour and aroma - achieved through a cone shape brew-basket design that regulates a 6 minute steep
- The stainless steel thermal carafe maintains coffee quality, integrity and taste for up to an hour
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA / BPS / BPF & Phthalate free plastics
- Removable parts essential for long-term maintenance and replacement
- Model #:79112
- Finish: Polished Silver
- Dimensions: 15.25 H x 11.50 W x 6.75 D
- Volts: 120 V
- Watts: 1400 W
- Volume: 1.25 Litres / 40 ounces / 10 cups
- Power switch: Copper element is Auto off after brew process, light switch will remain on
- Brew-basket style: Manual-Adjust Drip-Stop
- Body Style: Rectangular
- Material: Metal / Plastic (BPA / BPS / BPF & Phthalate Free)
- SCA Approved to meet and exceed Gold Cup Standards
- 6 minutes brewing time to brew a full 10 cup carafe
- Made in the Netherlands
5 year manufacturers warranty through Technivorm.
Shipping + Orders
|Available to our store customers! Free In-Store and/or Curbside Pickup. Just select the In-Store Pickup Ancaster or Burlington shipping options during checkout to collect your online order at the store. For more info, see our full In-Store Pickup Policy.|
Canada Shipping Rates
Our standard shipping rate for orders under $69 is a flat rate of $12.97. Orders over $69 receive free standard shipping.
|AVAILABLE SHIPPING RATES|
|Free Shipping Over $69||FREE|
|In-Store / Curbside Pickup Ancaster*||FREE|
|In-Store / Curbside Pickup Burlington*||FREE|
|Local Same Day Delivery (Mon - Fri)**||$9.99 (orders over $69)|
|Local Same Day Delivery (Mon - Fri)**||$14.98 (orders under $69)|
*In-store / curbside pickup options are visible to postal codes located in our retail store areas only.
**Local Same Day Delivery is visible to select postal codes in select delivery areas only. Orders placed after 11 am will ship the next day.
We currently ship within Canada only. Some surcharges may apply for addresses in remote locations. Please see our Shipping & Orders page for our full shipping policy.
Still have questions?
For additional shipping information & our return policy, check out our Shipping Policy and our Return Policy pages.
If you have any other questions, please email email@example.com or call us toll free at 1-800-263-3890. We will be happy to help!
We had a complicated grinder/brewer from Cuisinart but it went after 6 months. The Moccamaster is so simple, just flip switch and its making the brew within 5 minutes so you don’t really need a timer. Coffee is very good and very consistent and the thermal carafe keeps it tasty for at least an hour, we really like this machine. Thanks ECS for having them in stock great service from you as well!
Makes Great Coffee
We purchased the Moccamaster after our Smeg brewer died after less then 2 years. Since we had such a bad experience with the Smeg we were drawn to the Mossamaster KBT for its warranty and the fact that ECS is a warranty centre. The Moccamaster is a beautiful machine but more importantly makes great coffee. I prefer a thermal carafe so I was pleased Technivorm had an option. The maker is easy to use and very easy to clean. It’s built very solidly and all the parts are available so if you accidentally damage one you can simply replace the part and not a whole new brewer. I only have good things to say about the brewer and it looks great on the counter with our Baratza grinder too!
Moccamaster KBT Coffee Maker
Okay, so I am not a big coffee drinker, but I do enjoy one cup a day. My wife on the other hand enjoys a pot a day. Why not make our coffee with the world’s best coffee maker? Yes it costs a little more, but it makes better than great coffee. It makes excellent coffee. It makes such good coffee that some days I have even indulged in a second cup.
Amazing coffee. Steep price, but makes delicious brew. The only quibbles are the quality of some of the plastic pieces included, but the coffee maker itself and the carafe are well-constructed.
Technivorm Moccamaster KBT Coffee Maker
So far we love it. Makes a great cup of coffee. We wanted something that was quicker and easier to use on a daily basis that still brought out the flavours in our home roasts. I highly recommend.