Strauss would be impressed. Vienna is legendary for perfect pairings: waltzes and balls, strudel and coffee. Timothy's Cinnamon Pastry coffee combines the spicy sweetness of cinnamon with a light pastry finish. Decadent and delicious, it would be right at home in a Viennese caf.
- Medium roast coffee, flavoured.
- Rainforest Alliance Certified.
- 24 K-Cup pods per box.
Keurig and K-Cup are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain Inc.
How to Brew
100% Arabica coffee, natural and artificial flavours.
Compatible for use with Keurig K-Cup Brewers (including Keurig 2.0).
- Allow K-Cup pod to cool. Starting at the puncture, peel and dispose of the lid.
- Compost or discard the coffee grounds. Filter can remain.
- Discard the empty K-Cup pods in your recycling bin where #5 plastics are accepted.
Timothy’s Cinnamon Pastry coffee is a real treat, especially when paired with a butter tart or pecan pie. Dessert perfected!
Now I can’t drink unflavoured coffee. Thanks ECS!
Great! Sadly my fav coffee was sold out but I will definitely buy again
My all time favourite Keurig pod ever. Great flavour. Smooth
My husband absolutely LOVES this particular flavour of coffee - it's his day-to-day go to coffee choice at home. I find it a little overwhelming unsweetened (which is how I usually drink my coffee), but using a little sugar/Splenda really makes it taste like a treat.