Strauss would be impressed. Vienna is legendary for perfect pairings: waltzes and balls, strudel and coffee. Timothy's Cinnamon Pastry coffee combines the spicy sweetness of cinnamon with a light pastry finish. Decadent and delicious, it would be right at home in a Viennese caf.
- Medium roast coffee, flavoured.
- Rainforest Alliance Certified.
- 24 K-Cup pods per box.
Keurig and K-Cup are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain Inc.
How to Brew
100% Arabica coffee, natural and artificial flavours.
Compatible for use with Keurig K-Cup Brewers (including Keurig 2.0).
- Allow K-Cup pod to cool. Starting at the puncture, peel and dispose of the lid.
- Compost or discard the coffee grounds. Filter can remain.
- Discard the empty K-Cup pods in your recycling bin where #5 plastics are accepted.
As always excellent service
If you like a slight hint of cinnamon flavour in your coffee, this is a nice one. The coffee is a light/medium roast with no bitterness.
Perfect experience. Super fast delivery.
Smooth tasting, cinnamon aroma hits the spot
Timothy’s Cinnamon Pastry coffee is a real treat, especially when paired with a butter tart or pecan pie. Dessert perfected!