A delightfully decaffeinated cup from the central highlands of Colombia. Rich, smooth and well-balanced, Timothy's Decaffeinated Colombian coffee is 100% Colombian, zesty and vibrant, flowing like the rhythm of the land in which it was born.
- Medium roast decaf coffee.
- Rainforest Alliance Certified.
- 24 K-Cup pods per box.
Keurig and K-Cup are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain Inc.
How to Brew
100% Arabica coffee.
Compatible for use with Keurig K-Cup Brewers (including Keurig 2.0).
- Allow K-Cup pod to cool. Starting at the puncture, peel and dispose of the lid.
- Compost or discard the coffee grounds. Filter can remain.
- Discard the empty K-Cup pods in your recycling bin where #5 plastics are accepted.
great--good tasting coffe
Both members of the family enjoy this produce, It has a full-bodied flavour without being bitter. We have being using it since we started using K-cups
Timothy's coffee was very good -- a nice cup of decaf coffee. I would order it again.
Not bad for decaf